Main Forum

Police Application

2 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Name : Luke Allen

Date Of Birth :19/01/2003

Why do you wish to join this department : i would like to join Los Santos police department to get all the bad guys off the road/streets of Los Santos an get them locked up an make sure all the civilians are safe in there own city an can enjoy the world with out getting hurt.To join the the Police force would mean a lot not just so i can get the bad guys in jail its so i can make more mates an have fun.

In your own words, what are the general duties of the department : helping out the community an keeping everyone safe, an also helping people if they need it even if its helping them fix there car/bike or even giveing people food or showing them around if you have time (on your break).

Have you ever been in any other Roleplay Communities : ive played other FiveM servers an always tried my best to role play.

Please give a brief description of your Cop Character : Hey my names Luke i like to be the good guy chasing the bad guys unlike some of my mate i want to turn my life around as i was hanging about with some bad groups an want to get money an to provide for my family and to make sure that my kids can have the best lives they can have

How long have you been on the server : 1 month

(All Applicants must have teamspeak installed and have a working mic)
Posted Mar 12, 19 · OP
Votes:
+20
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
LSPD
Application PENDING awaiting review please check back for updates

Thanks for your interest

Steve Apple - 2L02 - Assistant Chief
Posted Mar 12, 19
Votes: